CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring

Could it really be true that Spring is really here or is it just another joke from Mother Nature?

Spring is not my favorite season. I love Winter and Summer and Fall...but Spring...not so much. In Utah it seems that Spring is just a bunch of ups and downs. I will just get my hopes up and think warm weather is here...and we will get blasted with a frost or East wind or both!
This year it has been so cold for so long that I am barely seeing blooms on my tulips. I have planted some Spring veggies and they are slow coming up. I hope they will produce before it is time to pull them up to make room for the summer ones. Spring is something you can't count on around here. I am anxiously awaiting Summer!

3 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

Yeah! Your flowers look so pretty! Spring isn't my favorite, but I do like to see the beautiful new flowers, baby animals, and smell fresh cut grass!

Momzoo said...

Pretty flowers! My garden has been really slow too, I am also wondering if I am going to get any veggies from them before summer.

Matt and Abby said...

What beautiful flowers. I would have to agree with you about spring. I always look forward to it and I am so ready for winter to be over but spring is always kind of a let down, but I do LOVE summer. At least we will be able to enjoy the warm weather this weekend!!!